`To install the Toky Dialer for Lightning, first you should install the Salesforce Open CTI demo adapter. Please follow the steps below:
- Start by logging in to your Salesforce account here.
- Download the package from: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t41000000bSXh. Note: This package can be installed on: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions. If your Salesforce account is on trial for Personal Edition, it may not work.
- Go to Setup
4. In quick find, search for "call centers"
5. Click edit on Demo Call Center Adapter.
6. In General Information edit the following fields and Save:
InternalName : TokyCTI
CTI Adapter URL: https://sf-dialer.toky.co/SFLightning/phone
CTI Adapter URL2: https://sf-dialer.toky.co/SFLightning/phone
Softphone Height: 550
Softphone Width: 350
7. Add a user to the Call Center. On the TokyCallCenter page, click Manage Call Center Users and add any additional users that you want to use this adapter.
8. Create a Lightning Experience app. You must be in Lightning Experience to create Lightning apps.
8.1 From Setup, use the App Manager to create a new Lightning app that uses Console Navigation. In the name of the app you could use "Toky Lightning App". Optionally, you can also choose to enable Service Setup.
8.2 Add the Open CTI Softphone to your utility bar.
8.3 Add the navigation items you want.
8.4 Assign the app to the user profiles you want to access the app.
9. To launch your Toky Lightning app, click on App Launcher
and then click on "Toky Lightning App".
10. When you launch your Toky Lightning App, here’s what the softphone looks like: