We don’t have a native integration with Highrise at the moment. But we could have one in the future, you could ask our customer service team.
For now, you can use Zapier to send information from Toky to Highrise.
Using Zapier, you can:
- Create or update a contact in Highrise from a call registered in Toky
- Add notes to contacts with information about any SMS send or received
- Add notes to contacts about any voicemail received
You have these triggers available in Zapier
- New Call: Triggered with every new inbound or outbound call
- New Text Message: Triggered when a new SMS message is received.
- New Voicemail: Triggered when a new voicemail is received.
Do you want to try?