Accounts may be blocked in rare occasions by our fraud prevention system if one or more of the following conditions occur:
- use of personal email addresses
- use of disposable email addresses
- trying to make payments using anonymizer services such as Tor
- billing information that was flagged as highly risky by our payment gateway
- multiple trial accounts created with the same email address domain
- abuse of testing credit and testing phone numbers
If you believe your account was incorrectly blocked, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.