At Toky, we have always taken care of your data with the seriousness it deserves. With having the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) become effective on May 25th, 2018, we have revised our internal operations, security, and legal documents to ensure we are compliant with this new set of rules.
- Terms of Service: updated to reflect GDPR requirements.
- Data Processing Addendum: it is available upon request by sending us an email to email@example.com.
- Access to information is restricted to what’s strictly required for troubleshooting and customer support.
- Our partners and suppliers are also compliant with the new regulations.
- Our team has been trained to understand the implications of the GDPR.
- Subscription to our blog is opt-in only now.
- We don’t do marketing campaigns targeting specific individuals.
- At Toky we are committed to giving privacy a primary role in every new feature we build and release to our users.
You can contact us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
Last update: July 22nd, 2020.