To integrate Toky with Front you must go to the integration settings panel and follow the next steps:
- On the Toky Dashboard, click on Integrations.
- Find Front in the list of integrations and click on it.
- In the right panel, under the Integrate with Front section, click on the Connect button to go to the Front authorization panel.
- Enter Front credentials and log in.
- Click on Authorize.
- After authorizing Toky, you will return to your dashboard to start de configuration, beginning by selecting your Team
- Select the Inbox where the events will be synchronized or create a new one.
- Select the Notifications you want to log in the selected Inbox
- Select additional actions:
- Add unknown callers as leads: Create automatically a lead with caller's information when the number calling is not known.
- Sync with my connected CRMs: If there's no information about a caller, pull it from a CRM that's already connected with Toky.
- Respond to text messages directly within Front's interface: You will be charged from your Toky Credit.
- Select the language for your notifications
- Assign your Front agents to the corresponding Toky agents
- Make sure the Enable option is checked in the last step and click on Save Changes
- The synchronization time will depend on the number of contacts you have in Front
- Every 10 minutes synchronization process is performed for new contacts/leads
- If a contact is recently added and a call is made to that contact, the call record will appear in the contact's profile at the next synchronization