To integrate Toky with Front, go to the integration settings panel and follow these steps:
- On the Toky Dashboard, click on Integrations.
- Find Front in the list of integrations and click on it.
- In the right panel, under the Integrate with Front section, click on the Connect button to go to the Front authorization panel.
- Enter Front credentials and log in.
- Click on Authorize.
- After authorizing Toky, you will return to your dashboard to start the configuration, beginning by selecting your Team.
- Select the Inbox where the events will be synchronized or create a new one.
- Select the Notifications you want to log in the selected Inbox
- Select additional actions:
- Add unknown callers as leads: Automatically create a lead with caller's information, when the calling number is unknown.
- Sync with my connected CRMs: If there's no information about a caller, pull it from a CRM that's already connected with Toky.
- Respond to text messages directly within Front's interface: You will be charged from your Toky Credit.
- Respond to WhatsApp messages directly within Front's interface You will be charged from your Toky Credit.
- Select the language for your notifications
- Assign your Front agents with the corresponding Toky agents
- Make sure the Enable option is checked in the last step and click on Save Changes
- The synchronization time will depend on the number of contacts you have in Front.
- The synchornization process is performed every 10 minutes for new contacts/leads.
- If a contact is recently added and a call is made to that contact, the call record will appear in the contact's profile at the next synchronization.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.