- Go to the Dashboard, and click on IVR
- Select an IVR and click on Edit
- Click on the Advanced Settings button
In the Advanced Settings window you can configure the following options:
- Maximum Ringing Time: Seconds the call should ring before being sent to voicemail, call queue, or being forwarded. This value must be between 15 and 59 seconds.
- Accept Voicemails: Turn this option on if you want to be able to receive voicemails.
- If no answer, forward the call to an external phone number: Turn this option on if you want to forward the calls to a specific phone number, when no agent is available to answer.
- If a call is outside office hours, forward it to an external phone number: Turn this option on if you want to forward inbound calls outside office hours to a specific phone number.
- Enable Call Queue: Turns on the call queueing feature, required when your customers need to wait in line until an agent becomes available.
- Maximum Wait Time: In the call queue, amount of time the caller can remain waiting before being asked to leave a voicemail, or the call to be forwarded.
- If there are available agents and still there's no answer, send call to queue:
If there's no answer and there are agents available, send the caller to the call queue, instead of sending it to voicemail or forwarding it.
You may also find useful:
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.