- Once the integration is enabled for the first time, the synchronization process will begin and its duration depends on how many records you have. On average, it generally takes between 1 to 15 minutes from start to finish.
- The contacts will sync with Toky but they won't show up in the Phone Directory section of Toky. This is normal and intended to avoid data duplicity between your CRM and Toky.
- Calls you make won't be logged in the integration if the synching has not finished.
- There's an integration log where you can see what calls were logged and where.
Find it in the tab next to where you configured your integration for the first time.
- The integration will be available for all agents in your account. You don't need to set it up for each agent.
- If you want to click to call, you need to be using Chrome and install the Click to Call Extension on each Chrome browser where you want use to it.
- Click to Call is not mandatory in order to make the integration work. Consider it as an extra help to make your work easier when it comes to typing a phone number and dialing.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com,