When your CRM integration is not properly working, you can experience any of these problems:
- Events like SMS, inbound and outbound calls and others are not logged in your CRM. If you can't see any activities logged in your CRM, you could also check this article
- Recently created contacts are not synchronized with Toky and are not identified during a call
- Calls are logged in your CRM with the wrong agent
Common solutions for CRM integration problems
For checking Integration problems, go to the integrations section in your Dashboard, click on the desired integration, and verify the following basic options:
- Check if the Integration is enabled: Go to the last step in the Configurations tab and verify that the checkbox is enabled.
- Validate agent assignation: In the Agents section in the Configurations list, verify that every Toky Agent is correctly assigned with the CRM user
- Check the log for problems: Select the Integration Logs tab and verify messages. Check if you have authorization or any other technical problems with the CRM and verify every step of the integration. Click on Save changes.
- The synchronization time will depend on the number of contacts you have in Intercom.
- Synchronization process is automatically performed every 10 minutes, for new contacts/leads.
- If a contact is recently added and a call is made to that contact, the call record will appear in the contact's profile at the next synchronization.
If after checking previous elements the problem continues, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.