If you want to forward some inbound calls received in your call center, to a specific phone number using your IVR you must follow these steps:
- Go to Dashboard and click on IVR
- Select the IVR you want to add the call forwarding option and click on Edit
- Add a New option or the one you need to forward. Select the action Send to number
- Enter a mobile phone number or landline in the corresponding field
- Click on Save Changes
You must bear in mind this elements in order to get call forwarding working properly:
- You must have available credit: Forwarded calls have a per minute cost like normal outbound calls.
- The phone number must be correct and in international format: To make sure it is correct and it is working, try making a call to that number using your Toky account.
- If you use a mobile number, the device must be turned on and with signal: If your smartphone is off or without signal, the call will go directly to voicemail as a normal phone call.
- You can display your Toky phone number or the caller phone number for caller Id: You can configure Toky to display caller's ID or the phone number that received the call in your device. Learn to configure this option in this article