To forward inbound calls received in your call center to a specific phone number using your IVR, follow these steps:
- Go to Dashboard and click on IVR
- Select the IVR you want to add the call forwarding option and click on Edit
- Add a New Option for the number to be pressed to forward calls. Select the action Send to number.
- Enter a mobile phone number or landline in the corresponding field.
- Click on Save Changes.
You must keep these items in mind in order to get call forwarding working properly:
- You must have available credit: Forwarded calls have a per minute cost like normal outbound calls.
- The phone number must be correct and in international format: To make sure it is correct and fully functional, try making a call to that number using your Toky account.
- If you use a mobile number, the device must be turned on and with signal: If your smartphone is off or doesn't have a signal, the call will go directly to voicemail as a normal phone call.
- You can display your Toky phone number or the caller's phone number for caller ID: You can configure Toky to display the caller's ID or the phone number that received the call in your device. Learn to configure this option in this article.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org,