This trigger is useful to send notification of new voicemails and even the voicemail recording to any other app. It has the following fields:
- Date of the Voicemail: The date and time when the voicemail was created.
- From number of the Voicemail: The caller id of the voicemail. Could be a number or an email address.
- Record url of the Voicemail on Toky Web: Contains the url of the voicemail recording in Toky web.
- Status of the Voicemail: abandoned or completed
- Duration of the Voicemail: Duration in seconds of the voicemail.
- From number Raw
- Toky number of the Voicemail: The toky number that received the voicemail.
- Record url of the Voicemail on Cloud Storage
- Recording URL Raw: Contains the url to the voicemail recording file. You can use this url if you want to access the file directly. You can use this URL for file download actions.
- If the call is web or not: Is yes, if the voicemail was generated from a web call, otherwise is no
You can try this zap and others we have, directly on Zapier