To integrate Toky with Zoho Desk you must go to the Zoho Desk integration settings panel and do the following:
- On the Zoho Desk configuration section, click on Connect. This will open a new window requesting your authorization for Toky integration
- Click on Accept to return to Toky
- The system will start synchronizing contacts for the first time. The synchronization time will depend on the number of contacts you have in Zoho Desk.
- After the synchronization ends, you must select your Zoho domain
- Select the events you want Toky to send to Zoho Desk
- Select other useful actions you can do with the integration:
- Select the language for your notifications
- Assign your Zoho Desk agents to the corresponding Toky agent. This step must be done carefully, because it's used by Toky to log events to the right agent.
- Install the Toky Click to Call extension to be able to call customers and leads with a click within Zoho CRM
- Make sure the Enable option is checked and click on Save Changes
- Every 10 minutes synchronization process is performed for new contacts/leads
- If a contact is recently added and a call is made to that contact, the call record will appear in the contact's profile at the next synchronization
If you use other products you would like to see integrated please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can learn more about all existing Toky integrations and importers here.