You must have an SMS enabled phone number and available credit in your Toky account.
- Open your desktop calling app and click on the Message tab in the bottom of the app.
- Now you can use the app to send the SMS
- Type the destination mobile phone number
- You will see the name of the contact related to the phone number If it belongs to a contact in the phone directory or to any customer or lead from your CRM or business apps integrated with Toky.
- Select the caller ID; this is the phone number displayed in the phone screen of your customers or registered by their caller Id. If you send the SMS to a foreign country, this caller ID can be replaced by a numeric code.
- Enter the message you want to send.
- Click to Send the message.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or start a chat from our website.