When you make or receive a call from Toky desktop app you can see this screen.
- Customer information, if the number is related to a contact from the Phone Directory or any enabled integration you can see the name.
- Duration of the call
- Click to transfer the call to other agent, group or external phone number
- Mute and enable audio in the call by clicking on this button.
- Click to hold the call, the other party will listen to the hold music you have configured.
- Click to display a numeric dial pad useful to type extension numbers or IVR options.
- You can add notes and tags to the call
- Click to use the voicemail drop option
- Click to hang up the call.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or start a chat from our website.