When you make or receive a call from Toky mobile app you can see this screen.
- Customer information, if the number is related to a contact from the Phone Directory or any enabled integration you can see the name.
- Mute and enable audio in the call by clicking on this button.
- Tap to display a numeric dial pad useful to type extension numbers or IVR options.
- Tap to enable the speaker.
- Hold the call by taping this button, the other party will listen to the hold music you have configured.
- Click to transfer the call to other agent, group or external phone number.
- Tap to use a bluetooth connected device.
- Click to use the voicemail drop option.
- Click to hang up the call.