The Toky API Key allows the holder to execute features or get data using your account in our platform. You must be very careful with this key as some features like sending SMS will be charged to your account. These tips can help you to keep your API safe from unwanted uses:
- Do not share the API key with untrusted parties.
- Explain your developers they must use the token carefully.
- Avoid using the API key on client-side code.
- Keep a list of integrations and applications using your Toky API Key.
- If you suspect your API key is used wrong, generate a new one and change it in your registered applications.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or start a chat from our website.