If you have Google Tag Manager installed on your website, you can easily add a Toky live call widget without needing a developer and start receiving calls from your business site. Customers can use a click to call button to start an immediate conversation with your call center.
We assume you have already a Tag Manager container created and working on your website. To add Toky live call widget to your site, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Google Tag Manager and open your container.
- Click on Tags on the sidebar
- Click on New
- Type the name for the tag and click on Tag Configuration
- Click on the Custom HTML tag type
- Go to your Toky Dashboard and open the Call Widget Generator
- Customize all the parameters for your widget and click on Copy code to clipboard
- Go to Google Tag Manager, paste the code and mark Support document.write
- Next, click on Triggering
- Select the default All Pages to make sure the widget will be visible in all the pages where the Tag manager container is installed.
- Click on Save
- Click on Submit to publish the tag in your website
- Type your version name and description and click on Publish
- Reload your website and validate if the widget is working properly.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org