To use the plugin and be able to start your bulk SMS campaigns, follow these steps:
- Install the add-in, following the steps in this article in our help center.
- Click on the Toky API Key button and add the API Key in the corresponding field. The component will validate the key and it will load the SMS-enabled numbers available in your account.
- Click on the Buy credit button to open a browser window with the Toky page in case you need to buy credit for your campaign.
- Click on the Generate template button, to create the basic fields where you can enter your campaign information
- The template has 3 basic columns: Phone number, to which the messages will be sent. Numbers must be in international format; Message to send to each number and you can use Excel formulas to customize them; finally, Result, will display if the sending process was successful or not.
- To start sending, click on the Send SMS button, select the number from which you want the message to be emitted, and click Start.
- You can press the Stop button at any time and the process will be suspended with the current number processed.
- The Result column will display if the process was succesfull or if it failed.You will also see in the window a summary of the messages processed, sent successfully and failed to send.
Use several sheets in the Excel file if you want different campaigns.
It is important to know that, for security reasons, the component does not save the API Key so you will have to configure it every time you start Excel and before sending any SMS campaign.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact email@example.com