- The carrier must work with SIP Protocol.
- The carrier must support G711 (ulaw or alaw) or G729.
- Please provide the SIP credentials of your account to your carrier, we will need this information to register your account.
SIP Username :
SIP Password :
SIP proxy :
- Please provide the IP Address (or addresses) of your carrier servers that will be receiving our registration and the calls.
- Ask for the Caller ID for your account to your carrier, we will need this information to send calls.
- Ask for the dialing rules supported by your carrier, we will need that information to send the calls.
- If your carrier needs an authorized IP address from Toky, please contact support. (email@example.com)
Important: The amount of outbound simultaneous calls is determined by your carrier, ask your carrier about how many channels are permitted.