Menu Options are exactly that: options in a menu that you offer to your callers when they want to contact you. These options are a visual way of letting your customers guide themselves inside your telephone menu.
Creating menu options
- Go to the side bar in the dashboard and click on Call Widget
- Click on Telephone Menu
- Click on Create New Menu
Now you can configure your Menu option. A configuration form will show for you to fill the required data.
- Enter the name of the option that your callers are going to see.
- Select the group of agents in charge of handling calls arriving to this option.
- Check if you want Toky to play play a greeting audio when calling to this option, if not, go straight to ringing the agent's phones/devices.
- Check if you want the visitor to leave contact information before making the call.
- Click Save Changes
Now the option will be live in your Toky profile.