The IVR can be easily configured with the following steps:
- Go to Toky's Dashboard.
- Click on IVRoption in the Telephony section.
- Click on New Tree.
- Select the Phone Number that will use the Phone Tree.
- Select in When no digit is pressed what you wish to happen when the caller doesn't press any button.
- Click on New Option to add new menu options and to assign them the action to execute which can be: send to group, send to agent, send to Voicemail, play audio and repeat greeting, send to number, receive fax and notify, repeat greeting, hang up call, send to IVR, return to previous menu.
- Click on Configure Audios to create or assign the audios that the Phone Tree will play for every situation which can be: Greeting, Voicemail, Busy, Music on hold, Closed and Invalid Option.
- Click on Save Changes.
Important: The send to IVR option is very useful to allow your callers to navigate the menu and guide them to the best option or agent. Learn how to configure it in this article.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.