The IVR can be easily configured with the following steps:
- Go to Toky's Dashboard.
- Click on IVR option in the Telephony section.
- Click on New Tree.
- Select the Phone Number that will use the Phone Tree.
- Select in When no digit is pressed what you wish to happen when the caller doesn't press any button.
- Click on New Option to add new menu options and to assign them the action to execute which can be: send to group, send to agent, send to Voicemail. repeat options.
- Click on Configure Audios to create or assign the audios that the Phone Tree will play for every situation which can be: Greeting, Voicemail, Busy, Music on hold, Closed and Invalid Option.
- Click on Save Changes.