Every call in the call history of Toky has a status and this is what it means:
- Inbound: Inbound call answered by one of your agents
- Outbound: Call made from the Toky platform to an external telephone number and that was answered.
- Missed Call: Inbound call not answered by any agent and that did not reach the voicemail.
- Cancelled: Inbound call that could not be answered by any agent because it rang for a short time.
- Abandoned Voicemail: Inbound call that reached voicemail but the caller did not leave any message.
- Voicemail: Call received and not answered by any agent but the caller left a message.
- Transferred answered: Call transferred to another agent.
- Transferred canceled: Call transferred to another agent but the call wasn’t answered.
- On-Call: A call in progress that you can monitor if you have the permissions.
- Calling: A call that is just starting.
- Call Attempt: Outbound call made by your agents that was not answered.
If you want to learn more, please visit this page to understand what every Call Status in Toky means.