Every call in the call history of Toky has a status and this is what it means:
- Inbound: Inbound call answered by one of your agents
- Outbound: Call made from the Toky platform to an external telephone number and that was answered.
- Missed Call: Inbound call not answered by any agent and that did not reach the voicemail.
- Canceled: Inbound call that could not be answered by any agent because it ringed for a short time
- Abandoned Voicemail: Inbound call that reached voicemail but the caller did not leave any message.
- Voicemail: Call received and not answered by any agent but the caller left a message in voice mail.