To send text messages you must have credit in Toky's account and have an SMS-enabled phone number. Then you must follow these steps:
- Open your Toky's Dashboard
- Click on SMS option in the Main section.
- Select the virtual phone number you want to use to send the message. It must be an SMS-enabled phone number.
- Click on New Message
- Enter the phone number in international format or select it from the contact list.
- Enter the message to send
- Click on Send
- You will have a new chat started on the left. For customers identified from the Toky directory or any CRM integration, you will see their name. On the right you can see the messages sent and details about the message like the agent who sent it, phone number used and date and time.
You can also receive text messages (SMS) in some countries.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or start a chat from our website.