Confused about prices for Twilio and Toky combined? Check here.
Configuring the Trunk
- Login to your Twilio account and go to Elastic SIP Trunking > Trunks
- Create a New SIP Trunk
- In the newly created Trunk, go to Origination, and click on Add new Origination URI
- Enter the URI sip:inbound-us-east.toky.co:5060 (check here if you are not in the USA) in the field, and click on Add
- Leave the rest of the fields untouched, and the end result should look like this
Configuring the Numbers
- Go to Phone Numbers
- Look for the number you would like to connect to Toky, and click on it
- Go to Voice & Fax, select Voice Calls > SIP Trunk, and select the name of the SIP Trunk you created in the steps above
- If your number supports messaging, create a new webhook pointing to https://api.toky.co/internal/sms/notify_reception/twilio/
- Click on Save
- Finally, contact our support team after you completed these steps, to enable the calls coming to your number to ring your account.
Sending Text Messages from your number
Receiving text messages should already be possible following the steps above, however, for sending texts an extra step is required.
- In your Twilio Console, get the Account SID and Auth Token
- Send those values to our support team so we can set your number up for sending texts as well.