We can port the great majority of numbers that are part of our coverage. Follow the steps below if you want to bring your numbers to Toky.
Confirm the numbers are portable:
Note: You can ignore this step if you have USA or Canada numbers as they are all portable to Toky.
- Send the list of numbers in international format (including country code) and the current provider of those numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will run a portability check and have a response within 24 hours.
- If you get a positive response, follow the "After Confirmation" steps.
- If there are any fees, we will also inform you about this during this process. Almost 100% of times, there are no fees.
- Upgrade to a paid account: Toky needs to register the number to a valid and existing customer to be able to bring the numbers in.
- Send us the latest invoice of the current provider of those numbers.
- Sign the Letter of Authorization: we will send you this document via email.
You can send all of this information to email@example.com.
What to expect afterwards:
- Don't cancel your other provider until you get confirmation from Toky that the numbers were fully ported.
- Normally, the entire process can last between 10 to 15 days.
- Your numbers will continue working normally during this process. There will be no downtime.
- We will charge you the normal fee we charge for a new number once the portability process finishes. Example: if your number is from the US we will charge you $4/month for that number.