Most of the time, yes, it is possible.
- Some special numbers cannot be ported due to local restrictions.
- If we offer numbers in the country your number belongs to, it's very likely we can port it to Toky.
- Porting in the United States, and Canada is free. For other countries, fees may apply.
- Signed Letter of Authorization.
- Latest invoice of your current provider.
- An identification document may be needed, but not always.
Please contact our support team by chat or by email (email@example.com) to request a portability check on the number you would like to port.
Did this answer your question?