Most of the time, yes, it is possible.

  • Some special numbers cannot be ported due to local restrictions.
  • If we offer numbers in the country your number belongs to, it's very likely we can port it to Toky.
  • Porting in the United States, and Canada is free. For other countries, fees may apply.


  • Signed Letter of Authorization.
  • Latest invoice of your current provider.
  • An identification document may be needed, but not always.

Please contact our support team by chat or by email ( to request a portability check on the number you would like to port.

Did this answer your question?