If you notice that all inbound calls go directly to voicemail and your agents tell you that they are not receiving calls or your voicemail number is increasing, it could be because of the following reasons:
- The call is directed to a group of agents, all of them are offline and no one has the call forwarding feature enabled. In this case, enable Forward calls to phone when offline option for the required agents.
- The call forwarding is enabled but there is no available credit. You must buy credit from Toky.
- Call forwarding is enabled, there is credit but the configured phone number is wrong or is not available. if it's a mobile phone you could verify if the device is on and with mobile signal.
- The working days and hours could not be configured correctly, verify that you set the right working time for your business and agents.
- You could be experiencing problems with your internet connection or audio settings, so you could read this article
If the problem continues, please contact our customer service team.