If you checked some of your calls and see that the activity has not been logged into the CRM yet after a long period of time. We recommend you first to take a look at the integration logs for the CRM you are using.
1. For the Hubspot integration.
2. For the Pipedrive integration.
3. For the Salesforce integration.
4. For the Intercom integration.
4. For the Zoho integration
- You will need to look for the number of the contact in the field there to see recent activities and their status.
This will help you find out the reason why the activities that you configured to be notified into the CRM are not appearing there.
If you receive an error, go down in the integration logs of the CRM you are using, all the standard error messages can be seen there.
By doing all this, it will be easier to detect the reason why the calls are not being logged or activities are not being created.
If you have any other questions, you can start a conversation in the chat or send us a message to email@example.com