Bria is a very well known and reputable VoIP app that works in Android and iOS. In case you are a Bria fan, or you want an alternative to our Android app, you can connect Bria to Toky following the steps below:
IMPORTANT: because we already have an Android app, we are going to use the iPhone integration page which has the same effect both on iOS and Android. You will notice the tutorial has iPhone in the screenshots, and that's fine.
- Go to iPhone integration page, and Enable the Integration.
- Download Bria from the Play Store and install it.
- Click on the + sign to add a new account.
- Click on Making Calls.
- Go back to the iPhone integration page, and fill up the values based on the step #4 in that page.
In the Android app:
Note: use the password the tutorial is telling you to use, not the password you usually use to log in to the web application.
- Follow step #5, and go to Account Advanced (scrolling down in the same screen).
- Select TCP as SIP Transport.
- Press the back button until you reach the main screen, and you should be able to see your new connection to Toky in green.
- You can now start making calls 📞😊.