If you're setting up the Salesforce integration, you'll need to get your Consumer Key, Secret and Security Token from Salesforce.
If you haven't already, please read our main article on setting up the Salesforce integration first.
Before starting, please check that your Salesforce Edition have the API Access enabled https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000005140&type=1
Get Your Consumer Key and Secret
You will need to be logged is as a System Administrator in Salesforce to access these settings.
- Click in the top right corner, and choose "Setup" from the menu.
2. In the left-hand navigation, you'll see Build
- Click "Create"
- Click "Apps"
- Scroll down to the bottom, and you'll see "Connected Apps"
- Click "New."
3. Fill out the the required fields
- Connected App Name is "toky_app"
- API Name= toky_app
- Enter the contact email
4. Click the checkbox to enable OAuth settings.
- Enter callback URL for the integration. https://app.toky.co/business/tools/salesforce/setup
- Select "Perform request on your behalf" and click Add
- Also check that Full access is enabled in the OAuth Scope. If not, please add it.
- Then click "Save"
5. On the next page, under OAuth Settings, you'll see Consumer Key and the option to reveal and get your Consumer Secret.
Please save the consumer key and secret, you will use that later to setup Toky Integration with Salesforce.
6. After saving the consumer key and secret, click Manage button and you will see the next page
On this page, click the Edit Policies button. In the next screen please make sure that
- Relax IP is selected in Ip Relaxation
- Refresh token is valid until revoked is selected in Refresh Token Policy. As seen in the next image
- Click Save.
The application for Toky Notifications in Salesforce is now successfully created. You can go to Toky Integrations page and finish the process adding the requested information.
Have questions or need help getting the integration set up, send us an email at email@example.com