Configuring the Trunk
- Login to your Twilio account and go to Elastic SIP Trunking > Trunks
- Create a New SIP Trunk
- In the newly created Trunk, go to Origination, and click on Add new Origination URI
- Enter the URI sip:inbound-us-east.toky.co:5060 in the field, and click on Add
- Leave the rest of the fields untouched, and the end result should look like this
Configuring the Numbers
- Go to Phone Numbers
- Look for the number you would like to connect to Toky, and click on it
- Go to Voice & Fax, select Voice Calls > SIP Trunk, and select the name of the SIP Trunk you created in the steps above
- If your number supports messaging, create a new webhook pointing to https://app.toky.co/business/sms
- Click on Save
- Finally, contact our support team after you completed these steps, to enable the calls coming to your number to ring your account.
Did this answer your question?