To integrate Toky with Front you must go to the integration settings panel do the following:
- Login to the Toky Dashboard
- Click on Integrations in the Help section
- Find Front in the list of integrations and click on it
- In the right pane, under the Integrate with Front section, click on the Connect button to go to the Front authorization panel.
- After authorizing Toky you return to your dashboard and you can select the Inbox where the events will be synchronized or create a new one.
- Select the notifications to receive and map your Toky and Front agents
- The synchronization time will depend on the number of contacts you have in Front
- Every 10 minutes synchronization process is performed for new contacts/leads
- If a contact is recently added and a call is made to that contact, the call record will appear in the contact's profile at the next synchronization