Why integrate with Zendesk?
Automatically log inbound and outbound calls, record them, click to call inside Zendesk and reply to SMS from your tickets.
- Call leads and contacts, with a single click and without leaving Zendesk
- Automatically log inbound and outbound calls, voicemails and missed calls with all the details you need for reporting and monitoring your agents
- Toky automatically syncs with Zendesk's phone records, so every time you receive a call you will know who is calling
How to Integrate with Zendesk
To integrate Toky with Zendesk you must go to the integration settings panel, do the following:
- Open the Toky Dashboard and click on Integrations
- Click on Zendesk
- In the right pane, you will see the steps to follow to enable the Zendesk integration with Toky. Enter the Zendesk subdomain.
- Click on Connect and a new page will be opened
- Click on Allow
- Now Toky will start synchronizing data from Zendesk, this will take some time depending on the number of agents and contacts you have. But this will be only the first time. Toky will let you know when the process is complete.
- Select which events Toky will log into Zendesk
- Select how you want Toky to handle some particular events, like unknown callers, respond SMS directly from your tickets and more
- Select the language that Toky will use to log the data in Zendesk
- Toky will load your agents from Zendesk, you must match every agent with the corresponding Toky agent. Toky will use this information to log the data with the right agent.
- Install the Chrome Extension to call your customers with a click inside Zendesk
- Make sure, enabled is checked and click on Save Changes
- The synchronization time will depend on the number of contacts you have in Zendesk
- Every 10 minutes a synchronization process is performed for new contacts/leads
- If a contact is recently added and a call is made to that contact, the call record will appear in the contact's profile at the next synchronization
- Only Toky administrators have access to the Integration set up and Settings.
- Although the initial configuration has to only be performed once, every agent needs the Chrome Extension to use click to call inside Zendesk. They can go to the Integrations page to install it, or go directly to this link.
If you use other products you would like to see integrated please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can learn more about all existing Toky integrations here.