Google Sheets is a very common tool used for marketing and sales teams to plan daily calls. With our Toky Dialpad add-on, you can add the Toky dialer to your sheet and call phone numbers from selected cells.
How to install and use the Toky Dialpad add-on
- Install the add-on from the Chrome web store. After installing the add-on, we recommend you refresh your browser so that it can be completely loaded.
- In another window of your browser login to your Toky account
- Go back to your spreadsheet and click Add-ons menu, then Toky Dialpad and then Show dialpad. The Toky dialer should appear in the sidebar.
- Enter in one of the columns the list of phone numbers you wish to call in international format, and next to the phone number the name of the contact or any information you need.
- Select a cell where you have one of the phones and click on the blue button of the add-on. The dial pad will be reloaded with the selected phone number.
- Click on the "Call" button to start dialing the phone number using Toky.
Every phone call is also logged in any of the CRM and tools connected to Toky.