When your CRM integration is not properly working you experience these problems:
- Events like SMS, inbound and outbound calls and more are not logged in your CRM. If you can't see any activities logged in your CRM, you could also check this article
- Recently created contacts are not synchronized with Toky and are not identified during a call
- Calls logged in your CRM with the wrong agent
Common solutions for CRM integration problems
For checking Integration problems you must go to the integrations section in you Dashboard, make click on the desired integration and verify the following basic options:
- Check if the Integration is enabled: Go to the last step in the Configurations tab and verify that the checkbox is enabled:
- Validate agent assignation: In the Agents step in the configuration, verify that every Toky Agent is correctly assigned with the CRM user
- Check the log for problems: Select the Integration Logs tab and verify messages. Check if your have authorization or other technical problems with the CRM and verify every step of the integration and click on Save changes.
- The synchronization time will depend on the number of contacts you have in Intercom
- Every 10 minutes synchronization process is performed for new contacts/leads
- If a contact is recently added and a call is made to that contact, the call record will appear in the contact's profile at the next synchronization
If after checking previous elements the problem continues, please contact our customer service team.